Here at Nixon Allen we understand the cost of getting a key senior hire wrong and the damaging consequences of an excess time to hire.
With a retained assignment Nixon Allen will give you a 100% commitment to recruit in a set time-frame, the highest levels of priority and investment of greater levels of resource than recruitment on a standard contingency basis.
Quite simply put your commitment allows us to make a greater commitment to you in time, resources and priority in order to give you a superior level of service and focus upon adding value as consultants and trusted advisors.
KEY BENEFITS TO RETAINED SEARCH
- Face to face meeting to take onboard your brief, discuss your business, role, job and person specification along with strategy in-order to secure the best possible talent available. An agreement made around the recruitment process and timescales of delivery giving you greater certainty.
- Candidate exclusivity. Candidates generated during your retained search are often not “active” and will remain exclusive to your process reducing competition for this talent.
- Comprehensive whole of market search. Greater time spent researching and mapping the market. Accessing our extensive network and proactively developing referrals. Researching the internet to explore websites, trade press, conference delegate lists, Linkedin as well as utilising our own in-house database.
- Access to suite of Psychometric testing and candidate profiling tools. Consultancy around the most suitable and useful tests to apply to meet your brief.
- Face to face interviewing of all candidates by our consultants to assess suitability and cover pre-agreed question sets relevant to the brief ensuring that only the most relevant candidates are submitted and saving you the time of an initial screening process.
- Our proposition is designed to maximise the value we can add to your recruitment process both in the reduction of time to hire and to allow you to secure the best talent available.